A Place To Learn By Sharing

Helpful information about Adhesion Related Disorder and other conditions that cause Chronic Pelvic Pain. Sharing our experiences...Knowing we are never alone!

Link to My Story

Thursday, July 17, 2008 2 comments

Marijke, from www.wombwithin.com, has been very kind and invited me to share my story with her readers.

To read the entire post, please visit http://www.wombwithin.com/2008/07/17/ectopic-pregnancy-a-visitor-shares-her-story/.

"A reader, Rachel, responded in the comments section, inviting us to visit
her website at
http://www.ergowrite.blogspot.com, which I did. What I read was an incredible story of “if anything can go wrong, it will.”

I asked Rachel if she would share her story here and she has written it
out for Womb Within visitors. It’s broken down into two parts so as not to make
it too long. Thank you Rachel for allowing me to put your story here for others
to read."


2 comments: to “ Link to My Story so far...

  • Heather July 24, 2008 at 2:54 PM
     

    Rachel-All I can say is that a higher power was watching over you. I am outraged for you that the DR's and hospital staff did not treat you properly. I am guessing you live in the U.S.A but your story sounds like something that would have happened in a third world country!
    I hope that your new medical team will be able to restore your fertility and I also hope you have a good lawyer and that all your expenses, pain and suffering get re-imbirsed! God Bless you and your husband.

  • Journey77 July 25, 2008 at 3:57 PM
     

    Thank you so much for your kind words! Unfortunately, I live in Texas where the medical malpractice laws are capped; thus, it is a waste of time for lawyers. I really do believe a higher power was watching over me and that some good will come of this.