A Place To Learn By Sharing

Helpful information about Adhesion Related Disorder and other conditions that cause Chronic Pelvic Pain. Sharing our experiences...Knowing we are never alone!

Adhesion Related

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 0 comments

Unfortunately, most of the adhesions came back after surgery.

My new doctor has diagnosed me with adhesions related disorder. I continue to have constant pelvic pain along with other complications and spend a great deal of time with doctors. However, it has been very difficult for me to get answers from doctors about my ordeal. To this day I wonder how I survived seven months with a ruptured fallopian tube, when all the literature points against it. I would love to know if this has happened to anyone else.

Even with all the answers I have received, I still have so many unanswered questions.

0 comments: to “ Adhesion Related so far...