A Place To Learn By Sharing

Helpful information about Adhesion Related Disorder and other conditions that cause Chronic Pelvic Pain. Sharing our experiences...Knowing we are never alone!

Introduction

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 0 comments

I decided to start this blog as a means to rediscover myself. The past year has taught me so much about life, but instead of living it, I've been watching it go by. Now I am ready to jump back in, as the same person, but with new obstacles.

About a year ago, I discovered my very first pregnancy was ectopic (in my fallopian tube). Although I had very good health care, my treatment went horribly wrong (in my opinion) and left me with massive adhesion's binding my internal organs together. I now suffer with chronic pelvic pain and cannot have children.

So as you can see, I have a lot to write about.

Time has begun to heal my psychological wounds and I hope this can be a place where other's can start to heal too.

Shall we begin?

0 comments: to “ Introduction so far...